linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop / call with magnet link

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop / call with magnet link
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:02:37 +0200

Hi Luka,

Yes it is possible, simply have your link using the tel: or sip: scheme such as this:

Cheers,

Le 12/04/2024 à 16:28, Luka Robajac a écrit :
Hello,

We have a separate web app where the phone numbers are located. Our idea is to click the phone number in the web app and make the Linphone desktop automatically call that number. (this can be a magnet link, or anything else that can make linphone open up and call the number)

Is this possible by any means? I am totally new to the Linphone desktop, first time I've even seen it, so all support is appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!