linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Reg: Linphone iOS SIP Server integration

From: Nagari Saidulu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Reg: Linphone iOS SIP Server integration
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:30:48 +0530

Hi David,

We would like to purchase a linphone sdk to connect our sip server for ios .

Please share the pricing details for the same.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 4:05 PM David Villasmil <david.villasmil.work@gmail.com> wrote:
Expires: 3600

probably has nothing to do with the failure, that just states the expiration for the REGISTRATION.
The problem does not seem to be on linphone's side, it's on the sip server. It's rejecting your call for some reason.

Regards,

David Villasmil
phone: +34669448337