linphone-users

[Linphone-users] getting started

From: bannyrock
Subject: [Linphone-users] getting started
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:34:40 +0800

dear all,

1 ) i have installed speex, libosip and linphone without the glib and ui on my fedora core4. but i dunno how to use it, do we have a simple guideline or manual that i can get it online?

2 ) below is the output i got after issue the command linphonec in the console windows. is that consider i have sucessfully installed linphone?

$>linphonec
Message:Found /dev/dsp.
Message:Found ALSA device: Intel ICH5
Warning:Cannot open directory /usr/local/lib/linphone/plugins/mediastreamer: No such file or directory
Message:Choosing alsa device Intel ICH5 (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) by default.
Message:alsa_set_params:  blocksize=512.
Message:alsa_set_params:  blocksize=512.
Your machine appears to be connected to an IPv6 network. By default linphone always uses IPv4. Please update your configuration if you want to use IPv6
Message:Adding new codec PCMU/8000
Message:Adding new codec GSM/8000
Message:Adding new codec PCMA/8000
Message:Adding new codec speex/8000
Message:Adding new codec speex/16000
Message:Adding new codec 1015/8000
Ready.
linphonec>

3 ) I do have a MIPS board, but there is no /dev/dsp in my /dev directory. is that consider linphone can not be used on my MIPS board?

4) according to my mips board manual. the mips board has /dev/oakvoice0 (which responsible in READING VOICE) and /dev/oakvoice1 (which responsible in WRITING VOICE). but how can i make use of it with linphone? or i should create a /dev/dsp myself?

please hint me, thanks

regards,
banny