linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] STUN

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] STUN
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:15:43 +0100

Hi,

Your firewall should do masquerading at least for the SIP and RTP ports (by
default 5060, 7078, 9078).
Using STUN for calls on the same lan will work, but will be sub-optimal of
course (the streams will go out to come back immediately). ICE solves this
issue but unfortunately it is not yet fully implemented in linphone.

Simon