linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec> record and play

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec> record and play
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:27:37 +0200

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:41:47 +0200
Genghis Khan <address@hidden> wrote:

> How can I play .wav files?
> Can I play any .wav files or can I play only when Linphone is
> recording?

linphonec> play
Syntax error.
This command has two roles:
Plays a file instead of capturing from soundcard - only available in
file mode (see 'help soundcard') Specifies a wav file to be played to
play music to far end when putting it on hold (pause) 'play <wav
file>'    : play a wav file.

Aha.... o_o
Is there a way to listen to a call while using the record feature?

Why can't Linphone record to a file and output the call to the speakers?
Please look at the IHU (I Hear U) Project http://ihu.sf.net/ which has
this sort of a recording feature.