linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Bug Report: Linphone momentarily drops audio when i

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug Report: Linphone momentarily drops audio when it receives a SIP Invite message during a call.
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 08:36:51 +0200

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:56:00 +0000
Tracy Briscoe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry everyone for sending the large attachment to the group, I had
> meant to send it only to Ghislain.

What I would have done, if I were you, is:

Compress the following files with Gzip:
TXT 11,017 bytes (was 96,525 bytes).
PCAPNG 1,706,279 bytes (was 2,743,308 bytes).

Convert WAV into SPEEX since it is a voice audio file - you may end up
with a smaller file by 80% to 90% without a noticeable lose in quality.

You can use http://soundconverter.org to do this task.

Eventually, compress all files into Example_2.tar.gz.

> Regards,
>
> Mr Tracy Briscoe
> Network Engineer
>
> St Peter's School, Cambridge, Private Bag 884, Cambridge 3450, New
> Zealand P +64 7 827 9899 ext 254 l F +64 7 827 9812
> www.stpeters.school.nz<http://www.stpeters.school.nz/>
>
> From: address@hidden
> [mailto:address@hidden
> On Behalf Of Tracy Briscoe Sent: Friday, 4 October 2013 1:47 p.m. To:
> address@hidden Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug Report:
> Linphone momentarily drops audio when it receives a SIP Invite
> message during a call.
>
> Hi Ghislain
>
> Attached is second example call with a glitch in it at the 1 min 30.
>
> The call was made from my computer - Windows 8, IP 172.16.2.20
> running LinPhone 3.6.1 – to a desk phone attached to our NEC Univerge
> SV8100 PABX. This time the wireshark capture was done on another
> computer connected to a mirror port on the switch that the PABX is
> plugged into.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mr Tracy Briscoe
> Network Engineer
>
> St Peter's School, Cambridge, Private Bag 884, Cambridge 3450, New
> Zealand P +64 7 827 9899 ext 254 l F +64 7 827 9812
> www.stpeters.school.nz<http://www.stpeters.school.nz/>
>

> Note: This communication may contain privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the addressee named above. Any views or
> opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you have
> received this message in error, we request you delete the message and
> notify the sender. Please do not distribute, copy or disclose any
> information. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses but all
> liability for viruses or similar in any attachment or message is
> excluded.
>
> St Peter's School, Cambridge, New Zealand
> Telephone: 647 827 9899 Fax: 647 827 9812
> Website: www.stpeters.school.nz<http://www.stpeters.school.nz/>

Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund
http://lavabit.com/

address@hidden