linphone-users

[Linphone-users] building linphone

From: henman
Subject: [Linphone-users] building linphone
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:15:00 +0900

I am configurating belle-sip with CLASSPATH

./configure ..... CLASSPATH=$w/lib/java/antlr-3.5.1-complete-no-st3.jar
Re: configure error messages:
checking antlr3.h usability... no
checking antlr3.h presence... no
checking for antlr3.h... no
checking whether antlr3StringStreamNew is declared... no
checking whether res_ndestroy is declared... no
configure: error: Could not find antlr3 development files. Please install
antlr3 version > 3.2 (libantlr3c-dev on debian/ubuntu systems)

ITEM #1.  I have loaded:  antlr-3.5.1-complete-no-st3.jar  to a directory

    .../lib/java/antlr-3.5.1-complete-no-st3.jar

Is this correct?   I notice that configure is looking for antlr3.h include
files.
Does this mean that linphone wants the c runtime antlr library???

ITEM #2. I am told that Linphone new prefers "Opus".  Which is good
         I downloaded, built, and installed the Opus library.
         I still get a speex package not found so added the below configure
arguments.

              --disable-speex --with-PACKAGE=opus

But I don't know if  --with-PACKAGE=opus is valid or not.  Is it?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks