linphone-users

[Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate

From: Michele Perrone
Subject: [Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:05:53 +0200

Setting sampling frequency and bitrate in Linphone is not that clear.

As Nabeel said, you can change the frequency in the linphonerc file.

The bitrate, however, is fixed – it depends on the compilation parameters of the codecs, I think. In the command-line version you cannot do anything about it; in the GUI, you can change the rate but the setting won’t last after a program restart.

So this is a bit tricky.

Regards

Michele