linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Linphone and Grandstream GXP2170

From: martin.forum
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone and Grandstream GXP2170
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 11:50:07 +0100

Dear all,

well of course the softphone is great. But sometimes a hardphone is nice as well.

I have tried to setup my Linphone account on a Grandstream GXP2170 but so far I was only able to setup the account with a successful login and when someone calls I do get the ring tone. But when I want to answer or call myself the connection is not possible.

Before mailing the complete account setup details - is some here who has tried this (or something similar) before and was successful?

Best regards

Martin