linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Call transfer on Linphone 4

From: Matteo Bonora
Subject: [Linphone-users] Call transfer on Linphone 4
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:52:32 +0100

Hello,

before Linphone 4 I was able to do an "attended call transfer" (I was able to talk with another extension while holding a call prior executing the transfer).

Now I cannot do this anymore, when I click on "TRANSFER CALL", after selecting the extension the call is immediately transferred and my call terminated. I cannot talk to the user to ask if he is willing to take the call before proceeding with the transfer.

Am I do it wrong or this is actually a regression from Linphone 3?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matteo