linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Linphone and Jive

From: Todd Ryckman
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone and Jive
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:21:48 -0800

Has anyone had luck getting Linphone to work with Jive VoIP? I am able to get X-Lite working but have had no luck with Linphone. I think I might be missing where/how to setup the outbound proxy.

Domain: reg.jiveip.net
Domain Proxy: sbusd.jive.rtcfront.net

Thanks,

--
Todd Ryckman
Chief Educational Technology Officer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This is a transmission from the Santa Barbara Unified School District and may contain privileged and confidential information. It, and any attachments, are intended only for the addressee(s) . If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited by applicable state and federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.

Santa Barbara Unified School District - "Every child, every chance, every day."