linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip compilation fails on Raspberry Pi - ANTLR

From: Michael Thomson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip compilation fails on Raspberry Pi - ANTLR3_ENC_8BIT undefined
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:57:16 +0000

Hi folks

Andreas contacted me directly to ask if I’d made any progress, here’s my response:

Hi Andreas

You’re right, I should probably post this on the belle-sip GitHub, but hoped a Linphone user had a solution… since a shared need is often the source of answers, even if they don’t make it upstream.

I am also far from expert! I followed this guide:

My initial error was:

belle_sip_internal.h:416:44: error: ANTLR3_ENC_8BIT’ undeclared (first use in this function)

So I created a file ($HOME/local/share/config.site) containing:

CPPFLAGS=-I$HOME/src/linphone/belle-sip/src/antlr3c/include/

I then  re-ran the steps (in the $HOME/src/linphone/belle-sip directory) to make the belle-sip code, but note the extra parameter to the configure script:

 ./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=$HOME/local

The configure output reassured me with:

configure: loading site script /home/pi/local/share/config.site

The “make” step got further, but it still failed:

../src/.libs/libbellesip.so: undefined reference to `antlr3StringStreamNew'

So I ran out of ideas at that point and (embarrassingly) gave up.

Cheers
Mike