linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Push notifications not working!

From: a.keinan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Push notifications not working!
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:02:13 +0100

Hello,

I'm experiencing issues with push notifications on my iPhone. Could you please help me understand if they are meant to work only on specific iPhone models?

Abraham Keinan

Managing Director

Swiftnet Ltd

Olympia House

Armitage Road

London NW11 8RQ

Tel:

+44 7723416964

Web:

www.swiftnet.co.uk

Swiftnet Ltd. Registered office: Olympia House, Armitage Road, London, NW11 8RQ Registered in England 2469394. The contents of and any attachments to this email are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this message.