linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] FlashVideoReplacer no longe

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] FlashVideoReplacer no longer working on YouTube?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 10:54:08 +0200

В 09:48 +0100 на 02.02.2012 (чт), address@hidden написа:
> Yes, same version. Maybe my hardware is a bit old to handle it. Nevertheless,
>
> it works very well with Midori.

The blocking in IceCat/Abrowser/Iceweasel/Firefox is usually caused by
large JavaScript scripts or HTML elements properties in which strings
are matched by Linterna Mágica. This is happening in YouTube, right?

It could take a lot of time waiting for the blocking to finish, but
could you try reproducing this with debug set to 5 in Linterna Mágica?
Report a bug with  the output in the issue tracker. I'm unable to
reproduce this.

Thanks.