linterna-magica-users

[linterna-magica-users] Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vimeo pa

From: Dave Hunt
Subject: [linterna-magica-users] Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vimeo pages, when new layout used
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

When I use the new layout for Vimeo pages, Linterna-magica does not show up, and there is no way to play content. When I switch back to the old layout, Linterna does insert itself, but the videow no longer automatically play; I have to use the 'download' link, inserted by Linterna. It still seems to work properly on youtube and blip.tv pages.

Could this be related to bug https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?35996 entitled "Linterna-magica does not work"?

I'm using abrowser 11, Trisquel 5.5, and greasemonkey.

Thanks,

Dave