linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Nonfree JavaScript on this

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Nonfree JavaScript on this site?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:33:55 +0300

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 09:13:26AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> You reminded me that I sent an email a while back about the
> possibility of funding your project. Don't think there was a
> response though.

I never received such e-mail or it got bulk-deleted when there was too
much unread mail in my mailbox. Do you recall when you send this
message?

> In any case I thought this would be a good time to
> donate a €100.

> We might have some more regular donations coming your
> way although thats what we have for now.

I'm grateful. Thanks! Do you mind if I set a thank you note to
ThinkPenguin on the website?

As for the future donations, don't worry, they are welcome if they
come, but it won't be a big loss if they don't. The real driving force
for the project is obviously elsewhere :) (no matter how much time it
costs me to maintain it). Thanks again!