linux-c1

calamity

From: Julian Bright
Subject: calamity
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:45:44 +0200

said Earl Lewis, CEO of FLIR Systems. Advanced capabilities developed during the execution of several major U. Read the full press release.
said Rick Mannello, Vice President of Land Systems.
EST that morning to discuss its results for the quarter.
Matthew Small even extended a personal invitation to me to call him with any follow-up questions.
s surveillance algorithms, based on artificial intelligence, are embedded into each cameras firmware.
Commenting on the third quarter results and the outlook for the year, Earl Lewis, Chairman President and CEO of FLIR, stated ?
Lewis, President and CEO of FLIR. Lewis, President and CEO of FLIR Systems, Inc.
To their credit, they let me ask all of my questions.
The FLIR UltraMedia HD is the latest in the industry leading UltraMedia series, built upon the stability and performance of the industry standard UltraMedia III.
The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time whether or not the authorization has been utilized. Second and third place winners also receive great prizes, including FLIR Vision Award apparel, personalized plaques, and donations to a favorite charity.
Read the full press release. Advanced capabilities developed during the execution of several major U. To their credit, they let me ask all of my questions. Integrated with optional multi-sensor payloads, the TacFLIR is uniformly capable during the day or in total darkness. The winning video featured a comprehensive search of a U-Store-It lot, where the keen eyes of this year? The TacFLIR is designed for use on both manned and unmanned platforms and incorporates FLIR Systems?
industry leading thermal imaging technology.
Our margins continue to improve, reflecting savings from the integration of our own detectors into our systems and improved production efficiency at our Imaging plants.
Under the agreement, FLIR will embed ObjectVideo?
This represents another step in our goal of making thermal technology an affordable and effective choice for any security application. s winners located a suspect hiding in a boat under a tarpaulin. s recent development efforts,?
Our Imaging division experienced very good bookings in the quarter, resulting in a record level of backlog. said Rick Mannello, Vice President of Land Systems.
Commenting on the third quarter results and the outlook for the year, Earl Lewis, Chairman President and CEO of FLIR, stated ? This represents another step in our goal of making thermal technology an affordable and effective choice for any security application. The TacFLIR is designed for use on both manned and unmanned platforms and incorporates FLIR Systems?
We launched several new products, and expanded our internal optics capability with the acquisition of Brysen Optical Corporation, a small maker ofadvanced optical coatings.
s recent development efforts,?
We saw a significant expansion in our operating margins, reflecting the benefits of the Indigo acquisition and improved manufacturing efficiency. This best of breed marriage will allow operators complete thermal surveillance capabilities at the camera level. The systems will be used to identify fever in arriving employees.