linux-c1

monetary

From: Bertie Wang
Subject: monetary
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:43:14 -0300

I have all kinds of good things to eat in the fridge and a bunch of cozy jammies to wear.
He'll be home in a not-really-short seven weeks, and he promises not to be mad if the place is a mess. I'm lucky, most of the items on my list are being done for me, especially since I'm bedridden without a husband in town.
I'm lucky, most of the items on my list are being done for me, especially since I'm bedridden without a husband in town.
Put together and relaxed.
He'll be home in a not-really-short seven weeks, and he promises not to be mad if the place is a mess.
And now that I know what I need, it's easier to respond if someone offers help.
Likes to go out and have a good time.
the only thing they can do is wanting to grow and being a better person.
Always looking to be happy and continue growing.
I wanted each one to be wonderful, and I'm sure to a sweet man who hasn't had homecooked anything in weeks, any one of them would be fine. Would they let him pick one first, then distribute the rest to his platoon mates? I turned each cookie sheet two or three times during baking to ensure they would be evenly cooked.
As you can imagine, the Martha Stewart in me reared her head and soon I was whipping a full pound of butter by hand and sprinkling in an assortment of chocolate chips. I turned each cookie sheet two or three times during baking to ensure they would be evenly cooked. My life has been ultra-crazy in the past several weeks. Put together and relaxed. If it works, I'll do it again, often.
Both of my sons - the one who's inside and the one who's just really close - are strong and healthy.
The OrganizerI have lots of knitters on my list. He asked me to bake cookies for his platoon. I'll report back on my progress. Thanks to Martha's tip and a great sale on top-of-the-line cocoa, I'll be making mostly organic peppermint hot chocolate mix for some of my mama friends. I have an income, bosses who are indulgent of my crises, and lots of family and friends who are looking out for me.
I turned each cookie sheet two or three times during baking to ensure they would be evenly cooked. I love to knit, and all, but that's just a bit further than I'm willing to go.
I felt as if I'd entered a different dimension.
These cookies could possibly be the source of a little bit of a generous spirit on the part of the drill sergeant and the resident platoon "thugs" alike.