linux-c1

redhead

From: Tristan Meadows
Subject: redhead
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:46:58 +0300

Also new is that the candidatesnames are linked to their entries in the Wikipedia. In Rhode Island, Chafeehas a chance to win the general election; Laffey does not. However, the comparisonends there.
This is all about saving face for the Bush regime.
This is all about saving face for the Bush regime.
president to go down in history as having lost a war.
He has had it for months. Recent data call this assumption into question.
The NRSC desperately wants to prevent that.
I often say that paying attentionto the margin of error is pointless this early in the game. This is all about saving face for the Bush regime. If we re-elect him now, we endorse the Bush doctrine of preemptive action and the invasion of Iraq, and we will have to live with the consequences.
In both cases, a more radical challengeris threatening a centrist incumbent. The NRSC desperately wants to prevent that. It is suggested that everyone read the Welcome page and General FAQ in any case.
com is back but the feed has moved towww. If you click on a state, you get its polling history. But if we repudiate the Bush policies at the polls, we shall have a better chance to regain the respect and support of the world and to break the vicious circle. We are as surprised as anyone by this turn of events.
Thus if Laffey wins the primary, the Democrats pick up the seat.
Instead of basing the map on the most recent poll, wenow use the most recent poll and any other polls taken within a week of it. Instead of basing the map on the most recent poll, wenow use the most recent poll and any other polls taken within a week of it. In both cases, a more radical challengeris threatening a centrist incumbent.
A closer look gives a different picture.
Would they goas far as to do random digit dialing on the results insteadof on the phone numbers? What message does that send our troops? Probably the voters are not blaming her since the Democrats have no power to do anything. Perhaps the NRSC is making up some nice numbers?
Please change your feed reader to look there. A closer look gives a different picture. In Connecticut, a Democrat will be elected senator,the only question is which Democrat. In Rhode Island, Chafeehas a chance to win the general election; Laffey does not.
And in fact, Edwards was mostly right. If we re-elect him now, we endorse the Bush doctrine of preemptive action and the invasion of Iraq, and we will have to live with the consequences. It was once thought that party identification was very stable, sortof like religion.