linux-c1

priesthood difficult

From: Mat Juarez
Subject: priesthood difficult
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:38:17 +0300

We replaced our last Windows desktop with a shiny new Mac Mini.
Well, to me it's a definite success!
However, there is no clean way to transfer my posts to this new website, so it'll take me some time to compete the transition. Otherwise leave a comment in this entry and I'll get back to you. Although it probably won't stop me from using it.
But somebody who does something bad three times still has three times the experience of that other person who is still dreaming of all the applause.
For a while I tried to convince my ICQ and MSN people to switch to other networks. No doubt I will be buying one of those gel-padded pants shortly. But now that my wife saw Front Row in action I don't know if Vaio is going to hold for much longer.
As a software engineer I feel embarrassed!
And you almost guaranteed the first time you do something it will blow. With the immediate support for TextMate and WordPress and an open API so that others could integrate it into their own tools - it's a killer application!
If anything breaks, let's hope it's temporary.
As a result I ran eight miles instead of four.
, but the bummer is most ideas kinda suck when you do 'em.
And second, I need a running partner that will push me a bit.
The grass is very high and stinging this time of the year. Otherwise leave a comment in this entry and I'll get back to you.
And it's a good thing I live only a mile from the office! The grass is very high and stinging this time of the year.
And no matter how much you plan you'll still have to do something for the first time.
And it's a good thing I live only a mile from the office!
And see you on GTalk!
Naturally, my male ego was hurt and I started catching up with the guy.
And me, I'm not waiting, I am trying hard to make this happen. But I never ran this route before and it goes through the park with no trails visible on any map, so my estimate was off by about a mile.