linux-c1

Hot Vacancy - $3000/Monthly

From: RuAmerica Co.
Subject: Hot Vacancy - $3000/Monthly
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:41:28 +0500

Hello Dear customer,

Let me say few words about our new vacancy.

The regional agent/Money manager

You can be sure that working with us is perspective for your career.

The average salary will be around $3000 / Monthly.

We suggest you to familiarize with our current vacancies.

We invite citizens from other countries for cooperation.

Functions of the regional agent/Money manager: receiving and cashing out payments from our customers and then transferring funds to our clients.

Salary

10-20% from each payment !!!

You can learn more about this vacancy and fill application form here:

http://ruamerica-us.biz/moneymanager.html

You can unsubscribe from this email, just click REPLY and write in the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Thank you for your time.

RuAmerica Co.