liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] German translation

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] German translation
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:11:14 +0200

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:00:13PM +0200, Jan Gretschuskin wrote:
> I have done the translation,
Thanks a lot!

> I don't know if all German espressions are right, but i hope so
Well I'll simply trust you on that point 8-) Most of the time, what I do
with LW is that I release things when I think they're usable enough,
though not perfect, and wait for user feedback. I believe the
translation is ready enough for being released ;-)

I'll try and apply your file to the source tree as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your work, and have a nice day.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___