liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] German translation again

From: Jan Gretschuskin
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] German translation again
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:28:03 +0200

I think I'm going to translate those sites, as soon as I can.
At the moment I'm thinking of an article over Liquid Wars for All-Gamez.net, so
I think I
could include these German pagetranslation into it ;)

The Optionen-Grafik thing is something I think you could call "Optionen", too.
Jan

visit http://www.all-gamez.net