liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Client

From: Rib Rdb
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Client
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:08:37 -0800 (PST)

I have created an application bundle for Mac OS X.  It
is basically a shell script to launch esd and X if
they are not running, and an icon I made.  I have both
a .tar.gz and a .dmg (OS X compressed disk image), but
I don't have a web site where I can distribute them.
The app itself compiled almost perfectly (the only
problem was with Allegro's esd code).  Networking is
not working.  I'm assuming this is because of
endianness, but I suppose it could possibly be because
I was using 5.5.8dev lying that it was 5.5.8. It
connects but then fails to send the map.