liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.2 released

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.2 released
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:16:26 +0100

Hi again,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 11:35:15PM +0100, Christian Mauduit wrote:
> FYI I'll probably wait until my permanent server is set up before
> spreading the word that 5.6.2 is out to freshmeat, happypenguin and the
> rest, it's better if the server is running when players rush on the
> game 8-)
The permanent server is set up now, runs on my firewall so it should by
online pretty much 24/24 7/7 except when my provider changes my dynamic
IP address. Remember it's in France, so playing from America, Australia
etc. on it might not be a bright idea... It reads "Public server running
on moulin" in the comment field. Of course feel free to use it. I
personnally won't have time to play this week-end, indeed the fact that
I've a 1 month old daughter at home does not leave me much free time ;-)

Enjoy,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___