liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Mac OS X beta version of Liquid Wars

From: Drew Engelbrecht
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Mac OS X beta version of Liquid Wars
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:01:18 -0500

I'm trying to compile the source for Mac OS X, but am having slight difficulty. I installed the .pkg form of the allegro end-user dist. for Mac OS X. Then realizing I needed the developer version, I compiled and installed the developer version. However when running ./configure, I get the following error message:

checking for allegro-config... yes
checking for Allegro... found 4.1.17.
checking for dat... no
configure: error: Couldn't find the allegro datafile compiler - please install the complete Allegro package with all its developper tools. The end-user package is not enough to compile Liquid War.

Is this an issue with configure or my computer? Thanks.

Also, how do I get esd?

-Drew