liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War on Mac Intel : some crashes

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War on Mac Intel : some crashes
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:15:26 +0200

Hi,

Dave Vasilevsky a écrit :

> On May 25, 2007, at 4:18 AM, Julien Canet wrote:
>> I really love liquid war and I would like to use it on my macbook
>> (macintel).
>> I downloaded the binary from ufoot site.
>> I am encountering very often crashes with this version : it doesn't
>> crash during play but on the menu page or in the score page.
>> Usually I cannot play more than 5 times without a crash, sometimes it
>> crashes after the first play.
>> This version is a PPC version (as far as I know) and I am using a mac
>> intel so it is "emulated", maybe this is related.
>
> Hi Julien,
>
> Sorry for the delayed response, I've been kinda busy lately.
8-)
Me too...

> I've put together a Universal Binary for Liquid War, it should run on
> either PPC or Intel, on OS X 10.3.x or 10.4.x. You can get it here:
> http://vasi.dyndns.org:3128/files/ports/lw/LiquidWar-5.6.3-universal.zip
> . Christian, feel free to distribute it via the ufoot site.
Yeah, that's pretty cool! I must find some time to put them for upload
on the main site indeed.

Thanks for the build,

Christian.

PS: note the upcoming-never-ready-5.6.4 has still some bug-fixes, which
might cause various disasters on some hardware ;-P

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___