listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:08:03 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-panorama/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: it's wonderful to know u Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:08:03 +0300
Greetings to you

A beautiful woman is writing you a letter. This woman is me... I will
tell you something sad about myself. I am a woman who lost all hopes and
dreams to be happy into marriage life. I lost belief into attempts to find
my rue Love.
A lot of men deceived me, tried to broke me and hurt me deeply. But I have
never given up, I overcome all betrayals, lie and went toward my happiness
again and again. But... I am still alone... I am tired to live in lie, to be
a beautiful toy into cruel hands of somebody whom I don't love.
I don't know you, but I was frank with you and if you feel that you're a man
who is able to love, who is able to make me happy, to cure all scars into my
soul. You may expect for sincere and true love of a beautiful, but lonely
woman with broken heart where is left some place for true love  who can
appreciate it http://allwaylove.com/secrets

Waiting for your answer

Claudya S

--- End Message ---