listhelper-moderate

fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval

From: fcp-general-owner
Subject: fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 04:37:06 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/fcp-general

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy? Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 08:36:51 -0100 LegalRXMedications drugstore introduce all drugs you feel need in in order to restore your health for a little cost.
We manage across the whole globe with clients from all continents.
At present you got no need to search for chemist's shop somewhere at your region.
We convey pills of the best qualityworld-wide.

Visit our site & gain medicinal agents you instantly need straightly to your location.

http://shouldoh.hk/
We’re accredited by VISA and VeriSign thus we ensure secure and confidential buying.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d26d4e1c4945c3dfa8612ce7f5f9501efaec8cbb
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---