listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:16:14 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: undying

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: undying Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:16:05 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

The UEI compliant ones I mean? It is sent to the speakers and will
appear when the speakers post their response to your question.

However, you can add custom components to the pallette for easy re-use.
mattvolpi There will be with the final release.

WM About custom components and canvases, I couldn't figure out where and
how I can deal with them in the IDE. Stay tuned to the NetBeans.
mattvolpi The Visual Editor does not handle this, however, after
creating your application with the Visual Editor there is support for a
conditional device fragmentation solution.
If we have more users interested in this feature, we will be happy to
implement it. In the other version it's possible to insert more code
lines. bao I will make sure our writer sees this request. davidkaspar
Currently, we do not support importing existing applications.
martinbrehovsky I don't think so. mattvolpi We do not have backward
compatibility for daily builds or q-builds. Could you tell me a bit more
about it?

martinbrehovsky Can you give me more details?

Feel free to enter an RFE into Issuezilla on the netbeans.

martinbrehovsky I believe we have much more complex support for MIDP
application development. Our documentation team takes all requests into
consideration.
WM About custom components and canvases, I couldn't figure out where and
how I can deal with them in the IDE.

html for information on how to add emulators.

iwaneising I haven't looked at the drag-n-drop facilities yet, although
I'm familiar with the module. martinbrehovsky I believe we have much
more complex support for MIDP application development. mattvolpi You do
the GUI once, and device fragmentation must be accounted for in the
actual code. We are also joined by the Product Manager, Matt Volpi.

As far as I know, the Device Developer allows you to design only the
individual UI components. Please do not point your current browser to
another URL, otherwise you will be dropped from the chat. mesa Is this a
round trip editor?

bao Here's a note from our docs writer: javawriter There are plans for a
tutorial that includes the WCW and Visual Designer together. The
obfuscation works on the level of bytecode, so there is no impact on the
source code. In the other version it's possible to insert more code
lines.

, how the UI responds to commands.
Today's topic is "Create a MIDP Application Using Drag 'n' Drop.
WM Do you have some more documentation, tutorials, or anything else
about handling custom components besides the IDE Help?

marco I found the "process flow" graphics great, and I assume this would
be a great tool to document the development, too.
, if I have an application already created, can the tool import it, so I
can manipulate the GUI visually? davidkaspar Currently, we do not
support importing existing applications. Could you point me to them?
martinbrehovsky I believe we have much more complex support for MIDP
application development. WM Is it possible to create Custom Items and
let them be used throughout the project as an existing library? You can
also add your own custom components, like Canvases or CustomItems.

Just a couple of housekeeping notes before we begin: You are connected
to our chat application, and your session must be maintained in order to
stay connected.
usain My concern is the generated code is usually long. iwaneising How
performant is the generated code?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5ec8d9719252a139240000e5f7b1e297d7c6fc6c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---