listhelper-moderate

bug-gnulib post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnulib-owner
Subject: bug-gnulib post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 21:55:25 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: geriatrics inconvenience

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnulib

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: geriatrics inconvenience Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:55:30 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Last year, The Aruntx. Companies and individuals are starting earlier
this year. "God sells, no doubt about that," said Lynn Garrett, religion
editor at Publishers Weekly magazine.

Aruntx Publishing Press exists to educate and inform the people who
govern, manage, teach, and lead the world's six billion citizens.
Closeouts and clearance sales can be tempting, but beware of dead
batteries, cheap construction and spoiled goods.

Aruntx Publishing Company subscribes to the HMSO IFT Scheme Standards by
virtue of appointment.

All books will be considered, evaluated, and ultimately published with
this editorial mission in mind. Carol Tullo, Controller HMSO, Queen's
Printer. Here are some tips to help you make your holiday shopping a
cinch. Like the owners of the 'old-fashioned' country store, we believe
in treating our customers like our neighbors and friends.

Approved podcasts will be simultaneously broadcast over the AM airwaves
and streamed online at KYOURadio.
Lists of best-selling books .

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 91f9c193da00bd5b17b9427689ecd9a495dd099a
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---