listhelper-moderate

info-sather post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-sather-owner
Subject: info-sather post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 03:12:28 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: formula that is proven to increase your SPERM by 500%

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-sather

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: formula that is proven to increase your SPERM by 500% Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:12:28 -0900
You guys are amazing with your delivery and customer service and your product actually DOES work. I have been married for the last 23 years and never in our marriage could we achieve the pleasure we can today. All because I am ejaculating the way I never have. My wife loves it and I love it more. Thanks for this great product. Achieve the feeling of complete ecstasy while having ball blowing orgasms. This is an experience like no other!
http://boxboox.com
In our studies, we found that many men are concerned with volume -- how much cum they were pumping out, and how forcefully. Not only did they desire bigger loads to impress their partners, but they wanted the incredible experience of shooting wave after wave of potent semen every time they came.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5bf10c5cd0cd6e50567cbfe6ebd53bf62cbeeac9
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---