listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:10:53 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From: Mr.Kenneth Mashaba Mobile:+27-73-516-4490

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From: Mr.Kenneth Mashaba Mobile:+27-73-516-4490 Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:07:25 -0500

From:Mr.Kenneth Mashaba
Email:address@hidden
Tel:+27-73-516-4490
Fax:+27-11-219-7184

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. I choose to reach you through this medium because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and
private, and it should be treated as such.

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. My name is Mr.Kenneth Mashaba , the chief Financial officer of one of the commercial bank in Johannesburg South Africa.

There is an account that has not been operational for the past Fifteen years as the owner died leaving nobody as the next of kin. My bank shall confiscate the amount in the account US$12Million (Twelve Million United States Dollars) by the end of next month if we are not able to track anyone that knows the beneficiary.

I want to present you as the next of kin to the former holder of the
account to enable our bank legitimately transfer the sum to your overseas
account.

If you are interested please get back to me together with your personal details through my private email above and I will furnish you with the details that you need to know and the procedure about this transaction.Please get back to me immediately on this so that we act fast and get the money transferred into your overseas account without any delay.

Finaly, if you know that you are not willing and capable to handle this transaction please do not reply, but if you know that you are willing and capable to handle this transaction go ahead and send me your personal information to enable us proceed.

I await your urgent Response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Kenneth Mashaba

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2966e1c390db71ffbfcef2214ab12514e83b5753
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---