listhelper-moderate

texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:04:28 -0500

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: We're   OnlinePharmacy, Save up to 80% on your prescription drugs
ecqy

At your convenience, visit:

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: We're OnlinePharmacy, Save up to 80% on your prescription drugs ecqy Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:59:54 -1200
Save up to 80% on your prescription drugs!!!

We're  OnlinePharmacy. You can buy prescription drugs WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION or
buy online prescription drugs without prescription or buy discount prescription
drugs WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION.

== please click either links below to view what we have to save you 80% ==

http://kcshsx.newyorkersflorida.com

http://kmrlg.newyorkersflorida.com

development inside reply filled. six letters sale miles forth if promised
filled.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8c9da6b3b4a877078800ea37d096f2d1a8838456
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---