listhelper-moderate

bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-texinfo-owner
Subject: bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:46:13 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Ned your support for www.timesofandhra.com

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-texinfo

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Ned your support for www.timesofandhra.com Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:46:11
Dear Telugu guys

        we have addred telugu general news, telugu cinema news, telugu
international news, telugu NRI news along with clasifieds, forums and online
movies sections.  We need your feedback on our prestigious telugu portal
www.timesofandhra.com.  If you can spare couple of minutes and give us your
feedback, we will try to put all together as soon as possible.

                We are trying to build Local events sections that brings all
telugu events, news, articles, analysis, charities, NRI requests to and fro,
immigration section etc thru our portal and its been schedule to come online
from 07/10 onwards (pre production) for testing purpose.  If you or your
friends in telugu, andhra community please forward this email and encourage
them to send all the articles and local events, news etc.  In other words, we
need Point of contact person for their places thru world wide telugu community.

                Thank you for your time and I really appericiate your time and
effort.  If this email got repeated in your inbox, please pardon us and send us
an email with subject line as "remove" and we will promptly remove all the
emails and make sure that it will not repeat again.

                 People whoever already engaged/contacted to TOA, they do not
need to contact again since they already working with TOA and you can send your
querries and everything to address@hidden

regards
Times Of Andhra

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2959ad3518a483a3cce355f8a5ef037e02fcc63e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---