listhelper-moderate

info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnus-english-owner
Subject: info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:40:15 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re: What exactly is a NOV header

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnus-english

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: What exactly is a NOV header Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:17:51 -0700 User-agent: Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/22.1.50 (darwin)

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/software/inn-faq/part1/section-15.html

    Madhu> Its described in the info file for gnus.  Did you already read this:
    Madhu> M-x eval-expression RET (info "(gnus)Headers") RET

    Anupam>     No. NOV is NOT described in the info node you mentioned (at
    Anupam> least on my install, which is gnus v5.11). Please check before
    Anupam> posting. A *reference* is made to NOV headers - but as the OP
    Anupam> pointed out, no definition of *what* NOV headers are is not
    Anupam> provided.

Another good definition is at:

http://quimby.gnus.org/notes/nov-faq.txt

,----

`----

--
Anupam

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 9b99ef8748e07e48efce8af317bc140c0e41086e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---