listhelper-moderate

Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:56:19 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: My Dear Good Friend,

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: My Dear Good Friend, Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:56:07 +0900
My Dear Good Friend,

Good day, How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have deposited
your Cheque Draft with Global Trust Courier

Company Benin and this is the tag no given to me GTCCB77415.And I went to the
bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or

getting near to expire and Mr. Ahmed Zafa the Director of Financial Trust Bank
told me that before the cheque will get to

your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $2.5millon UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to
avoid losing this funds. However, all the

necessary arrangement of delivering the $2.5millon UNITED STATES DOLLARS in
cash was made with GLOBAL TRUST COURIER COMPANY

here in Cotonou Benin Republic, Mr. Ahmed Zafa the Director of Financial Trust
Bank Cotonou have to package the sum of

$2.5millon in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register the
Consignment with GLOBAL TRUST COURIER COMPANY.

Infect I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes
normally.

As for our agreement with the Global Trust Courier company they promised that
your consignment will leave this Country on

Monday next week you can cooperate with them, But the Director of the GLOBAL
TRUST COURIER COMPANY said that they need your

contacts information¡¯s to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat
Agent arrived to your Country. Please write a

letter of application to the given address below.
Dr. Jonathan Nwachuwu.
EMAIL :address@hidden

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately
they arrived in your country with your BOX

.This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT

Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director general of
Global Trust Courier Company Dr. Jonathan

Nwachuwu. with the address given to you.
Note. The Global Trust courier company don't know the contents of the Box. I
registered it as a BOX of an Africa clothes.

They don't know it contains money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.
don't let them know that is money that is in

that Box.
I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Mr George Ben.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6b35bc9d625c120f1021e7017361d3aff82bd7c9
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---