listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:38:42 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Microsoft Windows Vista Business=$79.95

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Microsoft Windows Vista Business=$79.95 Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:38:38 -0200
Sure, please check out Special Discount Bundle Packages. Plus we have quantity discounts. If you need more than 5+ copies of specific software please contact before placing an order.

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation distributives only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you can get exactly the same but OEM version? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

Most popular OEM products:

Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise $79.95
Microsoft Windows Vista Business $79.95
Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional $79.95
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended $89.95
Autodesk AutoCAD 2006 $99.95
Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP2 $49.95
Macromedia Studio 8 $99.95
Microsoft Office XP Professional $49.95
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium for Windows $149.95

LINK: http://soft-billionton.hk/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 345484b55666251215b31c1de8d60a6cfba6b70d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---