listhelper-moderate

bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-a2ps-owner
Subject: bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:43:50 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: beating continued

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: beating continued Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:43:36 +0800 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

But that's only a tiny part of the cost, isn't it?

Disappointed and surprised because we are very proud of our Walton Park
Hotel.
Your communication has been discussed with the Management Team who are
obviously embarrassed at the points you make, particularly that they
were 'not able to deal with the issues'.

We could have chosen another weekend when you able to provide the
service you advertise to your "rack rate" guests.
and one of the windows sprang open again under its own weight . I wonder
how much that room costs to hire?
My choice of subject, but based on a seed sown in jest by one of the
OUCS staff. So that's the best part of a million pounds for the civil
servant part of the audience. But  then perhaps I'm being too harsh and
self-critical.

And - because of the volume I could write - I'm going to post up each
section separatetely if, as, when I get a chance. Frankly, I don't know.
We don't have the space, we don't have all the facilities, and we could
not do a good job.

And the meeting proceeded as if nothing had happened. The room was just
off the hotel's reception . And looking wider, the drawing up, printing
of the RSS and all the other activities probably make this EIP pale in
cost into insignificance.

This was a special weekend away so we really didn't want to ruin what
atmosphere there was, nor did we want to make a scene once we knew the
score. We tried closing the windows; the sound muffled for a coupld of
minutes, the temperature rose .

I'll add archive links here for you to follow through . p, and put
ourselves in our customer's shoes so that we can spot any obvious
problems before they're problems. I do know that nearly everyone one who
spoke - every single person but with one exception - stated that the RS
draft did NOT make such adequate weight.
We couldn't park in the car park and had to search for street parking.

My choice of subject, but based on a seed sown in jest by one of the
OUCS staff. There's a further "twist" to the substitute syntax too.

Clearly we let you down on this occasion and I am very sorry.

I have a full house of TWENTY FIVE in "The Wilts" tomorrow night which
is less than half the density that the Leigh Park applied for a
seated-at-tables event. When talk of investment in the plan was
non-explicit in transport modes and talked about improvements as if they
were to be road only?
At the very least, there will be extra availability on half the days of
a course. I do know that nearly everyone one who spoke - every single
person but with one exception - stated that the RS draft did NOT make
such adequate weight. Well - there are a few things that we do which
might not be quite the same as other training suppliers. After the meal,
we took a five minute comfort break while the same room was re-organised
into a big conference table for the meeting to follow.

But I'm going to use words like "interesting", "educational" and
"thought provoking". The staff serving your "non-wedding" customers
tried to be helpful, but were being trained on the job.

If you add a "modifier" letter after the final delimiter, you can alter
the behaviour of the whole substitution.

I have a full house of TWENTY FIVE in "The Wilts" tomorrow night which
is less than half the density that the Leigh Park applied for a
seated-at-tables event.
But that's only a tiny part of the cost, isn't it? Your communication
has been discussed with the Management Team who are obviously
embarrassed at the points you make, particularly that they were 'not
able to deal with the issues'. We had to eat off conference tables in a
back room. And that in association with the train improvements. After
the meal, we took a five minute comfort break while the same room was
re-organised into a big conference table for the meeting to follow.
If you add a "modifier" letter after the final delimiter, you can alter
the behaviour of the whole substitution. Dear Sir, I am very
disappointed to read of you dissatisfaction following your visit to our
Walton Park Hotel, Clevedon.

What you won't see on the "meeting" side is my comment about just how
noisy it was. Yes, they had what we wanted.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm eff996b5117636cd2b224ba806e62444ea30c2e8
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---