listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:11:32 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Lighting Discount (If no need, no reply.)

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Lighting Discount (If no need, no reply.) Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:10:46 +0800

(If no need, no reply. Very sorry for trouble you!)

(We are lighting manufacturer at Guzhen Town, China.)

Big Discount This Month Only

(Following message also can interview www.okeslighting.com/en/pop.html , or call +86-13726065027, email to address@hidden or address@hidden and MSN address@hidden)

(This advertisement is valid before 31st, July of 2007, and Zhongshan OKES Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd reserves all rights.)

Type: 2U Φ12 15W 220V 50Hz E27
Term:FOB Zhongshan
3000 Hours 6500K  0.32USD
3000 Hours 2700K  0.34USD
8000 Hours 6500K  0.72USD
8000 Hours 2700K  0.72USD

Type: 3U Φ12 26W 220V 50Hz E27
Term:FOB Zhongshan
3000 Hours 6500K  0.41USD
3000 Hours 2700K  0.44USD
8000 Hours 6500K  1.00USD
8000 Hours 2700K  1.00USD

Type: MK-Φ9  15W 220V 50Hz E27
Term:FOB Zhongshan
3000 Hours 6500K  0.52USD
3000 Hours 2700K  0.52USD
6000 Hours 6500K  0.77USD
6000 Hours 2700K  0.77USD

Type: MK-Φ12  26W 220V 50Hz E27
Term:FOB Zhongshan
3000 Hours 6500K  0.61USD
3000 Hours 2700K  0.61USD
8000 Hours 6500K  1.06USD
8000 Hours 2700K  1.06USD

Note:

1.All the products are based on OKES export production standards.

2.The mini order QTY is 3000 pcs/style, but no more than 6000 pcs for the above types in one month.

3.Quotation is FOB Zhongshan USD.

4.Delivery days are 25 days after receiving the deposit.

5.Payment can be 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or 30% deposit in advance by T/T, and the ballance should be paid before delivery.

6.The order should be made by our order system in the website www.okeslighting.com. Please keep the order number and send to address@hidden or address@hidden.

7.You have to make the real order, and pay the 30% deposit on whole amount to us within the valid month.

8.Deal on line is based on your agreement on upwards clauses. And our contract takes effect when we confirm your deposit.

9.Zhongshan OKES Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd reserves the right for everything.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm bc08eadb46b343c721f99f13c20e8c1a17aee2d7
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---