listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:31:20 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Contact  My Secretary For Compersation fund Of $1.8m for you

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Contact My Secretary For Compersation fund Of $1.8m for you Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 04:31:08 -0600 Dear

I am happy to inform you about my great success in transferring the fund USD15.500.000.00 (Fiftheen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) with the help of my new partiner in Australia. I am very sorry it didnt work out for us, not my fault you know though, you tried vigouriously but it couldnt really workout for us.

Presently, I am in LONDON, ENGLAND for investment project with my own share of the fund. Meanwhile, I didnt forget your past efforts and honest attempts to assist me in transferring this fund though, all pur efforts were in vain due to the frustration and blackmail at Central bank of Nigeria at that point in time.

For the assistance you gave me during these period my good friend, I want to compensate you with the sum of (USD1,800.000.00 One Million Eight hundred thousand dollars)for strongly standing by me, spending your hard earned money for the transaction to go through. I am fully aware that the fund I am compensating you with for your past effort is very small but please,kindly take it. God almighty will reward you better.

As soon as I am through with my investment project I will get in touch with you ok. Please contact my secretary Mr  WILFRED  EZE now for further information regarding the fund for you on his direct email address below only

Email: address@hidden
or call his direct cellular line  +234 805 1188579

for directives and payment into your account immediately. I have paid the money into (UNION BANK PLC) My secretary will tell you on how the fund will be paid to you and how to contact this bank.

Honestly, your efforts was highly appreciated. Be free to contact my secretary with an instruction on where to pay the money ok. Secondly, do let me know immediately you receive the compersation fund on my same email address as you have it for sharing of joy after a long time.

At the moment, I am very busy with my partiner/ business counterpart in the area of investment in LONDON, ENGLAND.  I think we may be free of it all any moment. Thank God that everything is working accordinly at the moment.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to send the fund to you.So feel free and get in touch with him.

Regards

MR FRANKLIN  ALOR

Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN. See them now!
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 935b17ae7bb5e3416f801455dc51f4ffd68b46dd
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---