listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 07:24:41 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Exporting motorcycle-contacting David Xiao

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Exporting motorcycle-contacting David Xiao Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:24:31 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our Loncin Group located in Chongqing of China is one of the largest private
enterprises specialized in manufacturing gasoline engines,motorcycles and spare
parts.

If you are interested in our products. Please visit our Website: loncinie.com
(Please type "www." before "loncinie.com" on the address column of internet
explorer,when you visit our website) for more information and inform us of your
interested products with model No.on our website,then we will offer you our
best prices.We also warmly welcome you to visit our company and our country for
business negotiation at your conveniency.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks with best regards!
David Xiao
Business Manager
Chongqing Loncin Group Import and Export Co.,Ltd
Tel:0086-23-89021402
Fax:0086-23-89026743
Website: loncinie.com
(Please type "www." before "loncinie.com"
on the address column of internet explorer,
when you visit our website)
Email:loncinie5(at)loncinie.com
(Please type"@" instead of "(at)")
Email: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 565b913abd562e5045423c13f5a4ec90ee62011d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---