listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:23:08 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Are You Secure?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Are You Secure? Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:26:58 +0530
Click here , OR Copy this link http://www.getgi.in/marketing/security.php?mail=73350 to your browser
Greetings !

We take great pride in introducing ourselves as one of India's oldest and most esteemed quality & cost-effective security services providers run by senior ex-defence officers with an all-India reach spanning 14 cities across the country. Over the last many decades, it has been our privilege to provide effective security cover to a plethora of private organisations, multinational and corporate clients, NGOs, government establishments, shops, offices, multi-residential complexes, factories and individuals. From large construction projects such as the Reliance Refinery in rural Gujrat to the Delhi Metro Rail in the heart of capital, from high risk & sensitive settings such as ICICI Bank and ABN AMRO ATMs to export houses and corporate setting such as Rolls Royce India. Confederation of Indian Industry to news organisations such as the BBC World Service Trust to super luxury hotels such as Amanbagh and Aman-I-Khas and many , many more - we have acquired the acumen, experience, capability, reach and commitment to provide quality & cost-effective security cover across the spectrum to ensure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year total peace of mind for our clients. We are also IS0 9001: 2000 certified! As an organisation owned and run by retired Indian Defence Officers, we offer all of the above without compromising on our core values of integrity, responsibility, and having you and your assets safe and secure at all times. Our corporate ethos impresses upon each member of our staff professionalism, the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction, uncompromising integrity and unsurpassed trust.

TO ORDER SECURITY, CALL OUR HOTLINES NOW:
(+91) - 98 - 101 - 00413
(+91) - 98 - 106 - 00413
OR E-MAIL US: address@hidden

ABOUT US

G.I. Group is one of India's oldest and largest service conglomerates with many decades of experience and an all-India reach. Our security service division, under the G.I. Group banner, has been providing trusted security services with unmatched excellence and integrity to a plethora of clients ranging from large multinational corporations, banks and ATMs, offices, factories, hotels, industrial construction sites, warehouses, residences, shops, export houses, government establishment and many, many more all over India.
Our clients will testify to our unflinching commitment and our highest standard of service ensuring that no stone is left unturned in securing you, your loved ones and your associates, your property and assets, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Founded, owned and run by high-ranking retired officers from the Indian Defence Forces, G.I. Group prides itself on a culture of discipline, responsibility, integrity and always putting the client's interests first!
Each G. I. Group guard undergoes a rigorous training program conducted by the Security Industry Training Institute, providing world-class skills in protection, combat, fire-fighting, materials control & accounting, as well as soft skills such as courtesy and positive attitude.

TO ORDER SECURITY, CALL OUR HOTLINES NOW:
(+91) - 98 - 101 - 00413
(+91) - 98 - 106 - 00413
OR E-MAIL US: address@hidden

SERVICES OFFERED
Comprehensive Security Diagnosis

Our senior, experienced security professionals will carry out an assessment of all potential threats affecting you from a 360 degree perspective, suggest an effective security solution for it, and implement it for you within the parameters of your financial budget.

Manned Security

As per your needs, we provide the following highly trained and motivated G.I. Group professionals anywhere in India...

  • Uniformed Security Guards (unarmed)

  • Uniformed Security Guards (armed)

  • Security Supervisors/Officers (unarmed/armed)

  • Escorts (unarmed/armed/uniformed/plainclothed)

  • Customised Solutions

  • Security & Fire Equipment Installation

    We do not produce our own security equipment but source state-of-the-art equipment from around the world on an at-cost basis for our clients. This way, you can be assured that our interests are completely aligned with yours, and you will never be passed-on outdated, overpriced, and often inappropriate equipment!

    Customised Security Solutions

    Since security threats are unique, we deliver customised solutions to counter threats that may be unique to you. Our goal is to have you and your property secure, no matter what!

    Privacy Protection Policy

    All sensitive information divulged by clients to G.I. Group professionals is kept classified and not shared with any third party or disseminated otherwise unless expressly asked to do so by the client in writing. Even within G.I. Group, sensitive information of clients is handled on a need-to-know basis, ensuring you maximum privacy protection.

    TO ORDER SECURITY, CALL OUR HOTLINES NOW:
    (+91) - 98 - 101 - 00413
    (+91) - 98 - 106 - 00413
    OR E-MAIL US: address@hidden

    A SAMPLING OF OUR CLIENTS…….
  • ICICI Banks & ATMs

  • ABN AMRO Banks & ATMs

  • Larsen & Turbo ltd.

  • Rolls Royce India

  • Delhi Metro Rail Corporation

  • Confederation of Indian Industry

  • BBC World Service Trust

  • Aman Group of Luxury Hotels

  • Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd.

  • Eveready Industries India Ltd.

  • Indian Handicrafts

  • Zen Exports

  • Bax Global India Ltd.

  • Sai Automobiles

  • Dealim Industries Co.

  • BAE Plc.

  • Bizarre International

  • Best & Crompton

  • India Aluminium Co. Ltd.

  • We would like the honour to add your name here!

  • TO ORDER SECURITY, CALL OUR HOTLINES NOW:
    (+91) - 98 - 101 - 00413
    (+91) - 98 - 106 - 00413
    OR E-MAIL US: address@hidden

    10 Reasons Why You Should Choose G.I. GROUP?
  • Decades of professional Experience

  • Unparalleled Commitment to Security

  • Unmatched Integrity and Level of Service

  • High Proportion of Ex-Defence Personnel

  • Responsible & Courteous Staff

  • Best Trained Guards

  • 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year response

  • All-India Reach

  • Trusted by the Best

  • Highly Cost Effective

    --- End Message ---
    --- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 55bcc79791d604808f2df3a60cf99b7f72c42b10
    of the body of the reply.

    --- End Message ---