listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:15:18 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: WORK WITH OUR COMPANY  .....  EARN 10%

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: WORK WITH OUR COMPANY ..... EARN 10% Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:15:22 +0200 (CEST)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Audica Lau ,Shanghai Joysky Machinery & Equipment Co, Ltd Import
Corporation .We are a company who deal on mechanical equipment,hardware and
minerals,electrical products,Medical & Chemicals,light industrial products and
office equipment, and export into the Canada/America and Europe.We are
exporting our products to our customers in Europe,USA,and some Asian countries
for many years.Our company is looking for an agent who can be our purchasing
officer.An agent who can be buying materials for our company to finish
production and also receiving payments for products supplied.you will be paid
for whatever transaction you carry out on behalf of our company, in respect to
buying materials/equipments for our company,as well as recieving payment for
products/materials supplied.
Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be
given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will payfor your
services as our representative in Canada/America and Europe.
Get back to us on this email for further correspondence via this email
(address@hidden)
Thanks in advance
Mr.Audica Lau Managing Director

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 9de77f14fbebb01b26c769cad661d6a7569d5b6a
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---