listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 06:50:28 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: My good friend!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: My good friend! Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 06:50:19 -0400 My good friend,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, As a matter of fact I got your email address from a mail Directory in my late husband's private web library and I decided to mail you for a permission for the help of this funds and I sincerely hope you will understand my plight, I am Mrs Jean Robert,I am 59 years I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.My husband died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5million dollars with a Security Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated. I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home where I come from.I want you to also use this money to fund orphanages, churches and to expend the kingdom of God and widows.I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority and send to you certificate of deposit of the moneym, that will proof you as the new beneficiary of my late husband funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose.I shall wait at your prayerful reply.

May the Lord be with you and watch over your family.
Mrs Jean Robert.

See what you’re getting into…before you go there. Check it out!
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 730fce468741024c159fb85eaf9f873ba8efbed6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---