listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:42:47 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ejaculation bedpan

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ejaculation bedpan Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 14:39:03 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Click here to learn more.
com, hits the web today with a great selection of both stills and hi-def
videos.

We had her in the LSG studio for several hours, and nude for the first
time on camera. If you review the full set of images, you may notice
that she's sitting or standing in a simple white closet, purchased at
the nearby Ikea store. We tried to find a Morticia Adams dress for this
session.
Their new site, LSGmodels. She's a classic beauty, and was great to work
with - and she's certainly not shy.
Charlie's a fashion model in various locations in Europe, and will be
featured next month on LSGmodels. I know they'll have a few movies of
some of the recent models shown here on MoreyStudio, since I saw the
film crews hard at work in Prague, and they plan to add new stuff every
day. Let me know if that sounds appealing, and I'll try to include some
candid shots in future sessions. So even though I set the camera white
balance to "daylight", I always get images with an additional warmth.
Today's update is from her return trip, when we spent the whole
afternoon together. For those of you interested in the technical
details, I used one strobe and basically surrounded her with white
curtains and reflectors.

We shot several sets of photos with her - I've included a good selection
of my favorites from her first session here, but there are some even
more explicit shots, and videos awaiting at LSG.

Some of these are brand new images, and all are in a larger size than
the previous version. This series was shot in the window of the chateau
library in Normandy. I've left in a number of shots one might normally
reject - awkward stances, funny expressions - since I believe, in this
case, those things add to the eroticism of the series.

She's a classic beauty, and was great to work with - and she's certainly
not shy.
For those of you interested in the technical details, I used one strobe
and basically surrounded her with white curtains and reflectors. I shot
seven different models in this room, and although you may get tired of
the furniture, I don't think anyone will be bored with the photos.
Again, this session comes from some of my recent work with the London
Studio Group, whose site will be up and running soon, with more photos
of some of these models, plus videos. Heather was recommended to me by
Ken Marcus, who has featured her on his own site a number of times.
" I'll assume you can decide the "art vs porn" issues for yourselves, so
let's talk about selective focus. Her glowing gold skin just pops off
the screen, against the dark gray background.
Her glowing gold skin just pops off the screen, against the dark gray
background. Veterans of the site will recognize the multicolored couch,
which we also used for one of the sessions with Viki. This is another
LSG session from our recent trip to Prague, so there are some rather
explicit shots at the end of this set.

As you'll see, she has an impish little smile that says she's having
just as much fun as you'll have looking at her. Again, this session
comes from some of my recent work with the London Studio Group, whose
site will be up and running soon, with more photos of some of these
models, plus videos.

This series of Bente was done just a few weeks ago. It's a series of
interior shots from the "library" at the French chateau. com For more
info and a look at some of the prints on sale, click here. I shot seven
different models in this room, and although you may get tired of the
furniture, I don't think anyone will be bored with the photos. And
although this is Viki's fourth appearance here, these are actually from
the very first time I shot her, last year in Prague. If it's any
consolation, I can tell you that the models we've been shooting over the
past few days are definitely worth waiting for. Yashin was one of a
group of beautiful fashion models who came in for the first of these LSG
sessions.
It's a series of interior shots from the "library" at the French
chateau. I enjoyed the shoot, of course, but in fact I get more of an
opportunity to really look at her as I edit the image files - and of
course you now have that same opportunity.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 24b4667e089bf28dbb9381f60644f8c846b3eb1b
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---