listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:35:23 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY NOW

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY NOW Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 03:09:15 +0200
  Hello,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred
under the help of a new partner from paraguay.
Presently i am in paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is John Martins,And do contact
him on his email-address at:

(address@hidden)
Ask him to send you the total cheque of $1.500 000.00 (one million five
hundred thousand dollars) which i kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, i would have send
it in cash as i promised you but the bank do not accept the transfer because
of law of money fraud.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get
in touched with my secretary John Martins and instruct him where to send
the cheque of 1.5mUSD to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I m very busy
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand.
Fnally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money,so feel free to get in touch with him,he will
help you in sending the cheque to your destination without any delay.

NOTE : BELOW HERE IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY
SECRETARY
:
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER
(4) YOUR ID EITHER INTERNATIONAL
     PAS-PORT OR DRIVING LINCES .

    MR James Mike

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7ec0864179fd4b498a82717862a8b53b1c0756e6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---