listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 00:09:31 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Catch Phrase of the Summer: "Jem is excitement.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Catch Phrase of the Summer: "Jem is excitement. Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:09:12 +0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

They both were remade by Alpha Trion into warrior Autobots. I know girls
who can pee standing up. I was MUCH more into Star Wars, Superman, etc.
Babies are just exploring ways to get their needs met. Alt Text Podcast Subscribe to the Alt Text podcast. On the contrary, we're already
seeing a surge in iPhone-centric web apps to fill those functionality
holes left open by the device.

Maybe your real mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get more
double-X chromosome transfans into those blasted focus groups.
This fast train thing could work, if enough people would just get on
board. even I can remember doing this when I was younger and if you happen to have ever babysat you can tell that babies do it anyway.

"Obsessive" game playing?

"Lassitude is our enemy," says Quentin Kopp, chair of the California
High-Speed Rail Authority.
The Live Earth concert series - backed by former U.
The Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency last month said China
had overtaken the U.

Hey America, Make With the ! they are smart lil cuties! The same holds
for intercity travel.

"I'll drive, you shoot.
Any parent could have told them this. " Don't you remember Arcee from
Transformers:The Movie? Said the Globe and Mail: Long before children
can understand complex ideas about truth and deception, Dr.

And this isn't a wishlist, either.

There will probably be some sort of mystic talisman and the army will
get involved.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2fb96c11806607976e522008d0bdd706c0182deb
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---