listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 00:56:27 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: boob

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: boob Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:56:23 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

"Just aspire to be better at everything. adika, teoretic, tot
echidistant.
The Dinka man does not hesitate for long.

dar mai exista si altele: comisia europeana are o strategie de
comunicare care presupune mai multe calatorii ale comisarilor in statele
membre, pentru discutii cu oamenii.

"  Kevin played football collegiately at Drake University in Des Moines,
Iowa, the same school as former Cowboys kicker Billy Cundiff. "I'm just
a little kid from Jacksonville, Texas, moved to Gilmer and I'm not any
more special than any other kid.

"Just aspire to be better at everything. "When he first emailed home he
was just so excited.
si va citesc cu placere.

E greu de votat impotriva unor asemenea legi, iar daca se voteaza totusi
PNL pleaca in glorie de la guvernare, "beneficiind" si de alierea PD cu
PSD, pe care ar putea-o utiliza ulterior din opozitie.

But the year before, Joshua had already made the decision to serve his
country.

tot presedinte ramane. "Just aspire to be better at everything.
He was like, 'hey I'm going to get to play softball, I know I play
baseball but they have a softball team over here and one of the guys got
me hooked up,'" Regina laughed.

asta e un exemplu foarte relevant.

There's nobody that loves it anymore than he does. evident clientii vor
fi numai cei din celelalte partide. Rowling's world of magic in our
hands one month from today. Lex Yarbrough has just moved down from
Maine, bought the local marina, and been divorced by his harridan of a
wife who then wants him back so Clare cannot have him. Luke has the goal
of many young boys in East Texas.

"Let the lawn get shaggy and the paint peel from the walls," bestselling
novelist Walter Mosley advises.
" Luke said of his first meeting with the McCowns. si orice alt apelativ
de genul asta iti mai vine in minte. Luke Turner took in every word of
their instruction.
Just a thrill for me to know that he's getting to do something while
he's away from home that he loves to do.

Her step-daughter, Haley, is married with two young children when her
marriage goes asunder, an event that Clare did not see coming.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1bc392ba24ea94eebb3fd068d47941624e80725d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---