listhelper-moderate

bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 03:29:21 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: economical

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: economical Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:29:12 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The MobileSMSMarketing.
The URL of the authenticated site turns green and displays the
credentials of both the site owner and the Certification Authority that
provided the certificate. Its clients include businesses, organizations
and individuals in Northeast Ohio,  as well as customers throughout the
United States and the United Kingdom.
com "The details of this error have automatically been mailed to the
webmaster.

Meanwhile, the webmasters and other interested parties can join the
programs through MobileSMSMarketing.

US Display bug submitted . com Chief Technical Officer.

"This alliance allows Sanfire to focus its energy on our core services, specifically H-Sphere hosting solutions and flexible managed dedicated
servers,"  said Simon O'Rourke, CEO of Eirca Ltd.

The implementation of a Two Factor authentication solution provides ease
of integration, ease of adoption by SSB's members, and ease of
configuration.

Beside resellers and webmasters, it can be also used by various shops,
restaurants, stores, and many other establishments to target their
customers instantly. In return, we will help sustain Equentity LLC's
hosting support structure, as  well as provide them with hosting
resources that otherwise would not be available  to them. com has also
recently completed the implementation of the HELM hosting  management
system for its Windows hosting customers. All comments are the property
of their posters. htm - all pages on "Devsdeals.

com All Rights Reserved. We could not ask for a more robust and
administrator-friendly  platform. But, in our view, it might be a little
early for him to start breathing easy.
"This alliance allows Sanfire to focus its energy on our core services, specifically H-Sphere hosting solutions and flexible managed dedicated
servers,"  said Simon O'Rourke, CEO of Eirca Ltd.
To initiate a permission-based text messaging campaign, the resellers
should collect their opt-in groups by choosing a special keyword.

Log in or register to customize this page! The mission of establishing
EIRCA Ltd.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c0ea8466169d33f2c6080f5b7eb7bf4ca040d284
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---